Checking the text in side bar

Thursday, March 09, 2006

I am bored

I am bored. I have got nothing to do.

5 months earlier from now, my daily schedule was this:

Get up at 6:30 AM
Reach TIME coaching center at 7
Class from 7-9
Reach home 9:30 in bangalore traffic
Reach office by 10:30 AM
Stay in office till 9:00 PM with office work as my project was on full swing
Do research on MBA schools deadline and procedures, write US application essays etc. 9:00 - 12:00
Come home at 12:05 thanks there are so many less people driving at night
Have dinner and TV news till 12:30
Do some self study and finish the assignments by 2 AM
Sleep soon as I got to get up at 6:30 next morning


And now?
Wake up at 9:30
Reach office by 10:30
Leave office if I am bored because of no work say 9:00 Release is done and no work for next few months
Watch TV till I am tired enough to sleep say 12:00
Sleep till I am tired of sleeping say next morning 9:30

As I have already resigned, even my office doesn't expect much work to be done by me.

Don't feel like watching movies as I haven't watched any in last 8 months. Don't feel like reading newspaper and novels as I have read so many of them in last 8 months. Don't feel like watching TV as it is so dumb. Don't feel like going office as I have already resigned and there is no work for me. I don't feel like reading magazines as there are no interviews to prepare for. Don't like surfing net as I have forgotten for what else I can surf other than MBA schools or sample application essays.

Please don't tell me that I can't even write such blogs here. But if you do all I will say is "fine... let it come".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home