Checking the text in side bar

Sunday, May 14, 2006

They can make me do it but NOT with dignity

I hate this place, this zoo, this prison, this reality... or whatever you want to call it. I hate to follow this system, these rules. They are trying to control me, telling me what to do at every step. I hate to wake up and follow my destiny to reach there. Then to stand in line and wait...just wait. I stand there looking these scared faces, as if their ends are near. They are eyeing each other with mask over their faces to see who's more drowned than themselves. Few get satisfaction and other get further drowned. They all were brought here to collabrate (or to compete) with each other, with their inner most fears placed right across them. They smile at each other, even say 'Hi', while they know at that very hour, time is running against them. I hastely stuff myself without enjoying the taste of bread and banana as if it doesn't matter any more. I walk out only to stand in the middle of four pillars and a circular frame, with a burden right above my head. I wonder should I walk back to my closet to close my eyes and rest in my own hallucination or should I walk to one of those pillars to take a door to levitation. My inner voice makes me resign the idea of salvation, yes they even managed to cinch even my inner voice, my soul. I walk into a machine and that delivers me infront of a pyramid. When I see that pyramid, I see an inverted V. I fantasies to be Robert Langford of "Da Vinci Code" puzzling myself whether architect of this building was a member of one of those secret socities often mentioned by Dan Brown in his novels. My eyes roam around to find more clues for my assertion, only to find a lady with an eagle in her hand and spikes in her head. Her evil look helps me regain my senses and I am brought back to reality, this reality, this zoo, this prision. My eyes go further to find stairs, rather attractive stairs, but I already know where they lead. I again have to choose to walk these ever going stairs or turn around, but do I really have a choice. They have bugged me and now there are no choices to be made. So i leap and leap and leap further to stand in front of gatekeeper. But this gatekeeper is different, he doesn't have the keys, he only has locks, chains, shackles for my brain and more. My feet walk to him to get a menacle and then I crawl to get a place where I can entangle my thoughts.


- This is mid-term syndrome, there is more to come. just keep reading.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chaitanya Sagar said...

Cant imagine how its going to be in Term 5! Good luck.
Cheers,
CS

11:23 PM  
Blogger Rujuta said...

Break the chains...refuse to study and get caught up in the race!!

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For previous post:
During this year at ISB you will come accross all sorts of people. People who seem like 'angels' and turn out like 'one' and vice versa. what you have realised in week 4, i saw in Term 4. You have a headstart. Take this year to try and understand people better. I know that was among my biggest learnings from my year there.

Fot this post:
Dont forget to have fun. people and surroundings will close in on you only if you allow them. Let people compete if they want, no one can stop you from collaborating.

btw, i am also a male virgo and was 23 when i came to ISB. maybe we are all built this way. :-)
~PSS

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home